On Sun, Jan 19, 2003, Jon Teh wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 09:16:20AM +1100, Mary wrote:
> > I found that installing that the plugin from the Blackdown Java
> > Runtime Environment works.
>
> My experience with this Java JVM hasn't been as good, it work
> sometimes, however, it loves to crash my entire Mozilla setup about
> every third invocation, on average - quit annoying, with over 30
> windows open.

I haven't really given it much stress testing. It's never crashed on the
St George website, and that's the only Java applet I reguarly use.
Galeon will open all existing windows (or bookmark them) after a crash,
so as long as they are intermittant I don't mind crashes *too* much.

There should be a file in your home dir names plugin_trace or something
- you might be able to send them a bug report.

-Mary