Hi All,

I don't want to upgrade my (debian/woody) system to unstable to install
openoffice.org, and keeping my system at stable but installing the
unstable packages requires me to remove half of the packages I have
installed before. So I have decided to install using the tarball from
openoffice.org.

I have followed the instructions and untarred into my tmp directory, cd
into the install directory and run './install -prefix=/opt', but I get
the following output...

gambit:/tmp/install# ./install -prefix=/opt
Installation starting, please be patient ...
./install: ./setup: No such file or directory

Installation Completed

Now this happens in about 1/2 a second, and it has definitely not
installed office. The file ./setup is there and the permissions are set
correctly.

Any ideas??

Adam.