On Thu, Feb 06, 2003, Stuart Guthrie wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 12:06, Mary wrote:
> >
> > Mozilla Calendar and Apple's iCal program also work with iCal files.
> >

> Apple's iCal is great and has renewed interest in the iCalendar file
> format. It's better than Evolution's calendar in two main ways. 1) It's
> prettier and 2) it can combine multiple iCalendars into one view. Thus
> you could have your work and private stuff and Star Trek programming
> times as separate calendars viewed simultaneously.

I've just started playing with Mozilla Calendar, which Jeff pointed out
to me. It similarly combines calendars - it doesn't yet colour them
differently, although the bug has been filed... I'm hoping to make an
iCal file for SLUG events in the next few days to go with Gus's RSS
feed...

I'm not sure I like the Moz Calendar interface much - I haven't seen
iCal in action at all.

-Mary