On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 12:41, Mary wrote:

> I'm hoping to make an
> iCal file for SLUG events in the next few days to go with Gus's RSS
> feed...

jical can create xml from iCalendar files so as well as posting the
events .ics to the site, you could:

Render the SlugEventsCalendar.ics to HTML via one of jicals the included
xsl.

Render the calender to pdf via another (that needs apache fop though).
Ermm. the PDF version is very proof-of-concept...

Its all executable from the command line. I've wrapped evo with a shell
script that calls jical on exit doing various renderings, XMLings and
publishings of my calendar data and free/busy info.

I'm definitely going to have a bash at moz calendar. I imagine the
interface is average as I think they use XUL which is a generic
interface builder based on XML!

Stu