This one time, at band camp, James Gregory wrote:
>Annnyway, I'm looking for something I can suggest to him which will
>setup a good iptables firewall and is clicky. Can be a firewall app that
>runs on another distro or a complete distro, I don't really mind.

fwbuilder is a clicky thingy, it sorta kinda looks like Checkpoint, and it
either generates a shell script to run on the firewall to set it up, or it
can upload the firewall configuration to a daemon running on the firewall.

(Last time I used it, though, the shell script gvenerated was buggy and
 needed some manual hacking to get it to load some of the extra iptables
 modules before trying to use those features.)

I now use filtergen for my firewall building (http://hairy.beasts.org/fk)
but that's hardly a clicky thing so it won't help you.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg