On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 09:25, Terry Collins wrote:
>  If I were you I'd install apt-rpm on your server and get it to do
> > this, along with a dist-upgrade in bits and pieces (ie upgrade libc, see
> > if computer still works, upgrade sshd, see if computer still works.
>
> Hahaha, playing russian roulette are we. Sheeze folks, when are you
> people going to realise that some people need a computer to do work, not
> fsck around.

I believe Louis' stated purpose had something to do with "fscking
around" while he had time to do it.

But you're right, I'm not a redhat expert. Perhaps you could tell us
what the "get work done" way to upgrade a redhat server in America is. I
have to do this pretty regularly, so I'd really like to know.

Thanks,

James.