<quote who="Terry Collins">

> Jeff Waugh wrote:
>
> > When you find a problem, please report it. Otherwise, we won't be able to
> > fix it, and it will always be "trash".
>
> Some people just wanna play ducks in a barrel huh!

(Well, at least I hope I've got the message across.)

> Try "debian network config" at http://www.slug.org.au/archives.html and
> get 36 responses;

> I was hoping for a message that told me how to configure networking
> under Debian. I think 1 & 3 don't even mention debian.

Okay, what's happening here is that "debian" and "network" are being
ignored, so you're getting the results for "config". From the page:

documents hit. Ignored) ] [ config: 1620 ] [
+uri:/^http://lists.slug.org.au/archives/slug/ (Too many words matched. Ignored) ]

Not wonderfully useful. I'll see what I can do to let namazu pick up
everything else.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
             "Laughter is a force for democracy." - John Cleese