At Sun, 30 Mar 2003 11:01:55 +1000, Adam W wrote:
> I have had a google and it seems that such thing does exist - but only
> problem is that I cant find it... I have got the latest version of
> ghostscript, and ps2tiff is not included in that.
>
> Any ideas? Does anyone use this, and know where to find?? Or maybe just
> know where to find it?

gs -sDEVICE=tifflzw -dBATCH -dSAFER -dNOPAUSE -sOutputFile=out.tiff in.ps
(or something like that)

or:

pstopnm < in.ps | pnmtotiff > out.tiff

or:

convert in.ps out.tiff

> Ps2pdf is cool, but it would be even nicer to have ps2tiff, as windows
> users don't need the pdf reader (which most ppl have anyway), they can
> just use the inbuilt kodak image program.

I presume you're aware that ps/pdf is a vector format and tiff is a
raster format, and are aware of the implications that has on image
size, quality, etc.

--
 - Gus