<quote who="Ken Foskey">

> On Mon, 2003-03-31 at 09:46, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>
> > Not thus far. We're looking at the best way of distributing them so that
> > there's a reasonable balance between quality and quantity. We could make
> > VCD discs, but they would probably only contain one or two videos!
>
> I would like to take a blank CD and get a copy so I can mail it to GLUG in
> Lismore.  I am sure a lot of other LUG's would buy a subscription service.

Oh, good call, I didn't even think of that.

We're having a ctte meeting on Wednesday, so I'll add this to the agenda.

Thanks,

- Jeff

  "Ever since GNOME development began, I have urged people to aim to make
   it as good as the Macintosh.  To try to be like Windows is to try for
                      second-best." - Richard Stallman