G'day all,
Now I have the ntlm authentication working I need a squid logfile
parser/analyser that will
handle the usernames.

I am not having much luck, I have been using pwebstats but it doesn't handle
usernames at all.

Has anyone got any recommendations?

Ideally I would like monthly reports (our billing period) and
as up to date as possible reports on a daily/weekly basis.

---Gareth Walters

This information may contain PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL information
intended only for the use of the addressee(s). Anyone who receives this
communication in error, should notify us immediately and destroy the
original message without reading, copying or forwarding it to anyone.