Gareth Walters said:
> G'day all,
> Now I have the ntlm authentication working I need a squid logfile
> parser/analyser that will
> handle the usernames.
>
> I am not having much luck, I have been using pwebstats but it doesn't handle
> usernames at all.
>
> Has anyone got any recommendations?
>
> Ideally I would like monthly reports (our billing period) and
> as up to date as possible reports on a daily/weekly basis.
There are a number of good ones linkied to form the Squid FAQ, I use SARG and
Squidalyser. SARG gives excellent daily reports, per user plus a number of other
categories. If looking to tie this to a billing system then look at Squidalyser as
it stores the data in a database that you can use - we have a number of php scripts
that check users downloads and sticks them in a list if they go over the monthly
limit. Squid then uses that list to put them into a ver restrictive delay_pool.