Just wondering if anyone else has a major performance issue with running
Win4Lin terminal server edition (within that MYOB Premier Accounts).

I'm accessing a samba network drive from within the copy of win4lin so
that the MYOB data can be shared across a company. This works AOK for
Win98 clients accessing the data, speed is OK. From Win4Lin, it sucks.
Performance is about 1/5 the speed.

Accessing MYOB data directly from Win4Lin to file on same Linux Box is as
fast as I could expect. Unfortunately, this will not allow the file to be
shared with the other users.

Any ideas/suggestions as to whatsup most welcomed.

I've also emailed Netraverse but not sure of their SpeedOfReply.

TIA

Stu