Hi any latex gurus out there,

I am trying to get gnuplot to draw y= +/- sqrt(x/(x**2+1)) into a latex
file using replot to get the positive and negative halves of the
relation.
On the screen (using set terminal X11) it comes out fine with the top
half blue and the bottom half red.  The latex plot comes
out with only the top half drawn.  Even the legend shows a solid line
for the top half but no line for the bottom half.
I have looked at the file but can not understand it well enough to see
what the problem is.
The file is too big to attach to this email but I would be happy to
send it to anyone who thinks they might be able to help.

TIA, Doug.