On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 02:44:28PM +1000, Jon Biddell wrote:
> -=> it, because every job listing has "knowledge of EEO and
> -=> OH&S requirements" - at least, every job my fiancee has
> -=> looked at lately seems to have it.
>
> If she's looking at Government jobs, the standard answers are available
> on the web for this...:-)

We've already got the stock answers on hand.  Local gov't jobs, mostly
(librarian).

> -=> > o TBA 72 hours
> -=> >     Your idea goes here.
>
> Email setup (sendmail, procmail, fetchmail primarily), Samba integration
> with Evilware clients

s/sendmail/MTA/

Sendmail's the last thing I think we should be handing to another generation
of net.geeks.  I don't care what we *do* give them, I just care that it
*isn't* sendmail.

As for the Samba stuff, I think that was covered in an earlier proposed
module.

- Matt