I have an SME server with an ibay with lots of php.
Under /files in this ibay I have mounted a drive on a Windows 2000 server.
Php can read files off this remote drive, but I can't mkdir or write to it.
My mount command, (which I run from a script), as options, gives a valid username & password on the remote system.
I did a chown to the mount point /files/jobs, to that valid user name, which is also a valid username on the SME server. But after mounting the remote filesystem, the owner & group reverts to root.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Amanda