Point taken...I usually try not to, but slipped this time. I find it really quite baffling.....

Fil

Adam Hewitt wrote:
A word of advise...People are less likely to want to help when you
appear to be demanding it of them...

Dont get me wrong, I understand that you are frustrated, possibly been
searching mailing lists, google, IRC, etc with no luck (or maybe you
haven't ;) and this is your last ditch effort. Thats fine, but dont beg.
LUGs seem to be more forgiving that IRC and other places, but it still
puts people off.

Good luck,

Adam.