Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 11:36 AM
Subject: [SLUG] POS Software for a Record Chain

Hi All

One of my clients is a Major Record Chain that is looking at moving from their Windoze Environment to a Redhat one....the problem is their POS Software (A product called Winstore for anyone who knows of it).

Migrating all of the users to Linux machines is a No Brainer and will work fine but Migrating their Sales software to a Linux alternative is a little trikier.

Does anyone know of a Retail operation like a record company using any such software? Can anyone reccomend some good free POS software for running on Redhat?

I look forward to hearing from people.

Kev

This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System.
http://www.nod32.com

---