Hi All,

After cracking the shits that my mother-in-law is forever telling her
friends that I work with computers and ending up coming home every night
to fix someone elses computer problems, I have decided to get myself and
ABN and start charging for the privilege (and as I found out 4 weeks ago
that I am having my first baby the money will come in very handy too).

Now I guess most of this will only come in useful when/if I get Debian
running fully under my ibook, but is anyone running their business
finances under linux? I am not registered for GST as this will only be a
part time thing, but is there any GST software under linux?

I would be very interested in finding out how/if people are doing this,
to what extent it works for them, any problems or advise about using
this software under linux and what software they are using?

Cheers,

Adam.