<quote who="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">

> Does anyone else use the slug archive searching?  I've never had any luck
> with it.

Weird, I was thinking about this in the shower this morning (trying to
figure out what to do with mail archives searching generally; both SLUG and
GNOME's need a lot of love). The best thing to do right now is to use Google
and add "site:lists.slug.org.au" to your search terms.

I'm planning to shift it to htdig (open to other suggestions - please ping
me about it!) next week. It's a real pity, because namazu is so full of
promise. ;-)

- Jeff

         "The GPL is good. Use it. Don't be silly." - Michael Meeks