G'day...

This has been happening for quite a while...  To resolve the proble, why don't we just have a text-box linked to google that automatically adds the site:lists.slug.org.au in? (You could have the text being something to the order of "Google search this mail archive")

After all, this has been a longstanding problem.

Warmest regards

Mike
---
Michael S. E. Kraus