I've had it - deal with the SPAM issue at the next meeting - mind you,
I'd be interested to know how many "members" there are vs. how many
psople subscribed to the list that won't be represented, but never
mind....

SLUG had the future of being a great resource, except for the bitchiness
and backbiting of certain members (you know who you are)... You may
sleep well in the knowledge that you *may* have fscked it for all.

As I have absolutely no doubt that my "suggestion" will be ignored /
voted down / whatever, I'm going to dseal with the spam in my own way.

By bouncing each and every spam I receive from this list back to the
committee members...

Not childish when you think of it - if it's only this way that they can
be "made aware" of their responsibilities, then so be it.

Agree or don't - I don't give a fuck anymore...  No, I'm not
subscribing, but I AM watching...