Hi All,
A friend of mine has just implemented smoothwall in their office, and
no-one there knows much about Linux....
They were having problems with pptp VPN forwarding, however We finally
sorted it out.
My problem is, smoothwall still uses ipchains. I am not real familiar with
ipchains (only had 2 months with it, then netfilter came out).
Also, smoothwall seems VERY cut down (no Man pages for one), and a lot of
the documentation was useless.

Can anyone recommend another alternative that has better documentation,
and uses iptables, and is user friendly.

I suppose I could make a debian box with webmin, but the install isn't
very friendly.

Thanks,

Scott

--