This one time, at band camp, David Kempe wrote:
> [...]

The idea Pete came up with involved forwarding the message in question back
to a spam-trainer address as an attachment, so that the message can be fed
into the spam database of the bayesian filter, and using GPG to ensure that
trusted parties do the feeding.  I imagine a single script that'd take a
message and do the right thing with it, so any list admin could bind a mutt
key to do the job, or collect a mailbox in Evolution and feed that in bulk
periodically, or similar.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg