On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 12:39, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Kevin Saenz">
>
> > Why don't we do a joint effort and Create a SLUG distro ;)
>
> [ Somehow I think it would end up being Debian-based. :-) ]

The only practical way to go. It could be a Sid snapshot. All you have
to do is come up with a package list, stick in a few SLUG logo's /
pictures / themes and voila! Your SLUG distro is ready.

Perhaps a customised Knoppix, again just changing some imagery. Unless
you've got a groundbreaking idea, there's very little reason to
re-invent the wheel.

No different to what I used to do at Computerbank.