I'm easing myself into oocalc, which is the Open Office analogue
of the dreaded Excel.

I expected to be able to duplicate most of the functions
(although, to be fair I was never much chop at Excel either)
without many hiccups. However this one has given the Excel whips
pause for thought. You know this when you are continually asked
"Are you *sure* this is what you want?"

I have two sets of data (waterplants) that I want to compare.
The X-axis is time in days. No problem.

However, I'd like the Y-axis to be a logarithmic scale. To
base 2.

To base 10 is easy enough, it seems. Base 2, no.

Has anyone any experience of this? It may be that
if it can be done in Excel, then, analogous strokes can do it
in oocalc. At the minute I can't find anyone who can do it in
Excel, either.

Any suggestions, etc

Regards,

Bill Bennett.