Hi Sluggers:

I have successfully installed perl2exe on my Red Hat server
.

It basically makes your perl script a binary executable
and completely gives code protection. However as modules
needed are imported in the executable expect file size in the
MBs.

I found this to be a lot less hassle than EmbPerl crypto
Encryption program.

Cheers.