On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, Benno wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering what peoples current experiences with online
> banking is. I'm currently successfully using commonwealth netbank,
> and ingdirect however for various reasons I am currently looking
> at other alternatives. So what other banks have netbanking that
> works with linux browsers?

I use the ANZ and StGeorge. Out of the two the ANZ wins for ease of use
and maximum browser compatability. StGeorge works well enough with a
reasonably recent version of Java - the catch is Java is required and a
lot of systems don't have it.

--
Electronic Hobbyist, Former Arcadia BBS nut, Occasional nudist,