On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 07:13:21PM +1100, Richard Neal wrote:
> This might help its a list of banks versus browser compatibility, note
> its not just for Australia but the world,
>
> Also if anyone uses web banking check to make sure the results that are
> listed are correct.
>
> http://www.starnix.com/banks-n-browsers.html

nice!

mostly still correct (but eg. commbank no longer needs java)

also check out some idiot fish's rambling comparison in linmagau:

http://articles.linmagau.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=321&page=1

and anthony rumble's howto on the subject:
http://www.linuxhelp.com.au/electronic-banking/Electronic-Banking-HOWTO-3.html

Kfish.