John Gibbons wrote:

Hi SLUGs,
I am brand new to Linux and know practically nothing about it but somehow managed to install Mandrake 9.1 alongside XP. Need advice on suitable medium price colour inkjet printer and suitable scanner plus drivers. Also need a driver for either Wacom tablet or Acecat Flair tablet. Can anyone please help while keeping technical language to minimum?
John.

There's a website around - address escapes me and I don't seem to have it bookmarked on this computer - which will answer all such questions...try googling for pritner drivers linux....

-- Phil Scarratt Draxsen Technologies IT Contractor 0403 53 12 71