Trevor,

Although I question your intentions for running commands over a webpage,
try webmin. It has several modules (i think there is one to restart
network services), and there is a custom commands section that allows
you to run commands from a webpage.

Check out http://www.webmin.com. There is an rpm to install webmin quite
it easily.

Make sure you properly secure webmin by a strong password and access
control lists, running under ssl is an even better option if want to use
it over internet/public links.

Cheers,

Shane.