On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 08:27, David Kempe wrote:
> Mike,
> do you know of a service for vodafone subscribers?
> smssend seems to work for (has a script for) optus subscribers only.
> is there a vodafone or even telstra service similar to info2you?

Vodafone has a web interface to sending SMS text messages which I'm sure
you could hack a script up for to push data to it for your purposes.

It's charged at normal 25c p/ message though, in the case you were
trying to get a free gateway. (which you could perhaps hack a script to
interface with ICQ's web gui for sending SMS messages)

- Chris