This one time, at band camp, Mary Gardiner wrote:
>On Thu, Jan 22, 2004, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:
>> I've never run two Matrox cards together, I've only owned and used
>> single cards with dual outputs on them.  They work really well for
>> xinerama but you lose 3D in dual-head mode.  Still, if all you use 3D
>> for is glsnake[2] you barely notice ;-)
>
>I am running a single card with dual output, and you're right it works
>fine... except that it regularly fails to render fonts, or occasionally
>it renders them on the wrong screen.

I noticed that with Firebird, only when it was on the second screen, and
the misrendered fonts would appear on the first screen.

I haven't seen it for a while now, not since Dec last year, perhaps some
mysterious software update fixed it...

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg