hi craige

yes and no. i guess, i am currently in the situation that most windows users are. i want to see if everything of the hardware is working. i know that the powerpook is supported well, but can i connect my canon ixus to the system and does it work? can i connect the mem-card-reader and can i use it? is the performance acceptable (i think yes)? and how about the monitor, wifi card, usb, ....?

Come to this months DebSIG (to be announced shortly) and have a poke
around the various powerbooks that will be there. It's starting to feel
that to attend DebSIG you must be running Debian on a Mac :)

regarding to the slug-homepage the debsig is on feb 18th. and i am sorry that after the 14th i am somewhere between sydney - melbourne - tassi - adelaide. maybe i should change my travel plans and leave sydney later. :) i hope i can manage to attend to the meeting in march - hope so.

thanks, gottfried