<quote who="Dave Airlie">

> I'm running FC1 with a default GNOME desktop (upgrade from RH9.0 using
> upgrade method).. and I'm getting some wierd window cycle behaviour on
> ALT-TAB...
>
> I'm used to ALT-TAB just cycling through my current desktops windows, but
> since the FC1 upgrade it seems to also include some windows from other
> desktops (it doesn't include them all, just some)... and if I select one
> of those windows it appears on my current desktop and pisses me off no end
> ..
>
> has anyone else seen this?

Yeah, it was a known bug in metacity a while back. I don't track stable too
much, but I'm pretty certain it has been fixed in more recent stable
releases -> perhaps find out if someone has GNOME 2.4.2 packages for FC1?

- Jeff

   "The plural of lego is legouch, from when you tread on those plural on
                  the floor in bare feet." - Telsa Gwynne