*Christ - I meant EverythingLinux not EE ....

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 17 February 2004 10:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SLUG] Notebook WiFi Recommendations?

I bought a PCMCIA Orinoco-based card from EE late in December (I think
it's called a ZoomAIR). Works a real treat in Linux! Good driver support
(can even be switched into monitor/PF_PACKET mode with a little kernel
patch!)

CISCO Aironet cards I've heard also work well (and can do monitor too).

Regards,

Dave.