On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 10:34:30AM +1100, doug wrote:
>   If anyone wants the driver, (it is atmelwlandriver-ss-20040212.tar.gz) I
> could email it I guess, or it is probably googleable.

The Atmel WLAN is, IIRC, a common chipset for those USB WiFi things.

For James, and anyone else who's interested, I couldn't get a DWL-650+, nor
those cheapo Spirit cards, to work under Linux today at DSE.  The PCMCIA
system wouldn't even identify them properly.  Beware!  Also, I've not been
able to get my old 2Mb WaveLAN to associate to my new D-Link AP - when they
say "supports 802.11b and 802.11g" they mean it - 802.11 apparently just
isn't on the list these days.  Bummer.

--
"Ah, the beauty of OSS. Hundreds of volunteers worldwide volunteering their
time inventing and implementing new, exciting ways for software to suck."