On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:44:43 +0200
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> @amos.mailshell.com. So, for instance, when I filed a Debian bug report
> I used [EMAIL PROTECTED] and when I startted getting
> ONLY spam on this address (which mailshell many times also detects, depends
> ony the settings I put on it) I just deleted the address.

There is still a possibility of you getting legitimate mail on this
address, so that's a bit unfriendly.

I haven't changed my email address in almost 10 years, so I think
I've reached spam saturation a long time ago.  In fact in one
of zip's ultimately attempts at stopping spam, they used a zip.net.au
domain for usenet postings.  But all this means these days is that
I get two copies of a lot of spam -- one for net.au, one for com.au.
Oh and also zipworld.com.au too!

Matt