> Hey I said we shouldn't take any more stuff out there, it really was too
> full.

There's nothign wrong with Seven Hills except for the fact we can't fit
anything else in it for the time being. We always knew that was going to
happen but we'd secured (or so we thought) this other premises to handle
the overflow.

This storage isn't for the computers at Seven Hills it's for others yet
to be delivered.

> > If you or your company or anyone you know or even your worst enemies
> > might have some space they would be willing to donate to Computerbank so
> > we can store these pallets temporarily you or they would have our
> > undying gratitude. The only requirements are that it be in the Sydney
> > area, be lockable and keeps the machines out of the weather.
>
> For temporary storage:-
> Kennards Homebush 2.8m x 9.5m x 3.0m  $530/month
> Now with the current load of computers you'll probably need a couple of
> these spaces.

*chuckles*  5.9m x 2.4m x 2.4m  about $100/month

And we'll need more than a couple. Currently I estimate we'll need
between 50 and 100 sqm of floor space

> I'm willing to fill a bedroom at my place for a while but I've got my
> bi-annual inspection from the landlord next week and they'll probably want
> to check up on stuff that needs fixing too. I could stick some trash in
> the shed but it leaks so ONLY trash!

thanks for the offer and I'll keep it in mind for some smaller local
pickups etc. But for this one we're looking for either one large area or
a couple of smaller areas that will take pallets.

> I'd encourage others to maybe donate some garage space temporarily at
> least although shifting stuff takes effort and money.

Whilst I'm happy to accept people's help like that I'd rather keep the
stuff together for the most part.

> > As free storage space in Sydney is at a premium the alternative is to
> > contribute generously to the CBSydney Storage Fund which will enable us
> > to get temporary commerical storage. Corporate donations of large checks
> > graciously recieved as well as small donations from many individuals.
>
> I'd have to get a bank cheque or have someone supply bank details for
> direct deposit. Then again... I can just donate what I spent on the truck
> last week ($123.00).

For any queries regarding donations to Computerbank email Ken Caldwell
the Treasurer at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and he can fill you in on the
details.

Thanks,

Dan.