Hey everyone,

The room for the AGM (and March monthly meeting) has been finalised: see
below.

There have also been lots of committee nominations, but we still want
more: see http://www.slug.org.au/2004/election.html for further details.

Finally, on Monday night the committee voted in favour of slightly lower
membership fees for students and unemployed people, again, see below.

What follows is a copy of the AGM notice sent to all financial members
whose contact details we have. If you didn't receive one and paid for
2003-2004 membership, please contact me.

--- Notice of SLUG's Annual General Meeting ---

SLUG's Annual General Meeting

The Sydney Linux Users Group will hold its Annual General Meeting on
Friday 26th March.

Time: 7:15pm

Location: Room 1.16.22, University of Technology Sydney. Room 1.16.22 is
on Level 16 of the UTS Tower Building, use the elevators in the center.

The agenda for the Annual General Meeting will be:

1. President's report 2003-2004
2. Treasurer's report 2003-2004
3. Election of 2004-2005 SLUG committee

Also see http://www.slug.org.au/events/detail.html?id=110

----

Election of the 2004-2005 SLUG committee

Nominations for a position on the 2004-2005 SLUG committee are open and
will remain open until the election. Nominees must be 2004-2005 members
of SLUG.

See http://www.slug.org.au/2004/election.html for further details.

----

Memberships

All current financial memberships of SLUG expire before the AGM. If you
want to participate in the election, you will need to pay the membership
fee for 2004-2005 SLUG membership either before or at the AGM.

The membership fee for 2004-2005 (membership until the 2005 AGM) is:
 - $15 for full-time students, unemployed people and healthcare card
   holders
 - $25 otherwise

Membership can be paid for by cash or cheque in person to the treasurer,
Jamie Wilkinson, or by cheque to the address listed on:
http://www.slug.org.au/contacts.html

If paying by cheque, please clearly note that your cheque is for
2004-2005 SLUG membership, and provide us with your full name, postal
address and email address.

----

NOTE: This mail is a copy of the official notice of the AGM as required
by the constitution of SLUG.

----

Mary Gardiner,
SLUG Secretary