I have replace my motherboard with the exact model that was orginially installed.

I now crash frequently. PSU fan running, the shell doesn't really heat up much. CPU Fan and heatsink seem to sit square on the CPU. I have another 4 case fans running (3in/1out), room for another 3. CPU temp in BIOS is ~61C, which is fine but its not under any stress.

I haven't got lm_sensors installed but I am downloading Stresslinux (live distro) with has it (me attempting anything kernel related never works).

The local computer shop dude installed it for me (has got quicker hands then me, and knows all the LED cables), but he wouldn't know the 101 in troubleshooting a linux system (but was impressed with drake's gui startup :).

--
Simon Males <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
No More AOL CDs Australia - www.anticd.org