Dunno about the PSU, I will look tonight.
CPU AMD 1200
128 MB of RAM
MSI Mother board (intergrated sound)
3Com NIC
NVIDIA GeForce MX4
Leadtek TV capture card

Can't remember everything in my system I will have a look at
the brand of PSU and get back to you.

I have been looking at a few opterons to replace the
out dated piece of equipment. ;-)

> hmmmm I have the complete opposite. On one machine it would
> spazmodically crash on me in windows leaving a black screen. I hold
> down the power button for
> several seconds to reboot the machine. With Mandrake 8.0 I was
> experienced extended uptime and I could still play alot of the games I
> wanted, under winex
> Now with mandrake 9.0 I have the same problems with my machine as it
> was Windows.

What PSU do you have and what hardware do you have in the machine?

I've seen this problem a fair bit and most of the time it's an
underpowered (or shoddy) PSU.--
Tony Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>