I tried to get Bigpond to mirror Dynebolic (live mulitmedia distro) on their server (so it don't clock up the megs on cable) and was astonished to have it rejected- moreso was utterly bewildered for their response: (and this is a direct quote)
-----
Out of respect for Microsoft's wishes, we are not making available any software that promotes or allows the modification or alteration of their Xbox console system for anything other than its intended purpose.
-----
I wasn't even considering using this live distro on an Xbox- but am sure as hell feeling spiteful enough to try now.
What a bunch of fools.

Jasper