[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 06/04/2004 04:28:03 PM:
<I wish Lotus would get the name right!>

> Hi All
>
> sorry if this is a bit of the lists subjects, but am wanting some
> help in getting a game going behind a firewall.
>
> Firewall:   Linux  2.4.18-14  with iptables v1.2.6a
>
> Game:  Unreal Tournament 2004
>
> I have a windows machine connecting to the net via the linux
> machine, using masquerading.

Are you playing UT2004 from the windows or Linux machine?

If its from the windows machine, it should be in the FORWARD rule.
Although if you are masquerading, with no firewalling on the lan, this
should be unnecessary.

Perhaps sending the output of "iptables -L -n -v ;iptables -L -n -v -t
nat"
to us could help.

Cheers,

Scott