At work, the sales guys are pushing to replace ACT! with MS CRM. It relies very much on an MS infrastructure requiring MS-SQL2000, Exchange2000/2003 and it's own Win2000/2003 server running IIS, all in the same AD.
We where planning an SQL server for our AD anyway, but we would still have to purchase another pretty highly spec'd server. Plus I just don't like how heavily it relies on this MS infrastructure, especially since I was hoping to one day suggest a Linux replacement for Exchange.
Has anyone had any experience with open source alternatives to ACT! and MS CRM?

Eddie F.