On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 10:52:26PM +1000, Shaun Oliver wrote:
> I see where you're both coming from I really do.
> fact is, $user out there don't know enough or care enough or have the
> patients to troubleshoot the system when they can't seem to get it
> working and some experienced windows users out there wouldn't be
> bothered either.
>
> Unfortunately you or I may not like it but the market it driven by can

Do we want Linux to take over the world?  The point of OSS is choice.
Having the entire world switch to Linux seems like an odd way to allow
people to exercise their choice.  <grin>

- Matt

--
After years of studying math and encountering surprising and
counterintuitive results, I came to accept that math is always reasonable,