Hi everyone,

COMPSOC, the UNSW Computing Students' Society will be hosting its first
Linux Installfest for 2004 this upcoming Saturday (April 24) from 11 am
to 5:30pm.  It will be held in the Oboe CSE labs [1] on the ground floor
of the Electrical Engineering building [2].

        [1] http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~helpdesk/webpages/cse_maps.html
        [2] http://www.unsw.edu.au/maps/kensington2.html

The COMPSOC Installfest has always been and still is open to everyone
(though rarely advertised externally). However if we're understaffed on
the day, first priority will be given to UNSW students.

We'll also be providing free pizza for people volunteering on the day.
So if you've like to come down and give us SLUG regulars from UNSW such
as Matt, Pascal, Tim and myself among others a helping hand, please drop
us a line at <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Further details are available on the COMPSOC website
<http://www.compsoc.cse.unsw.edu.au/>

Hope to see you there,

Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau
COMPSOC President

        Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau   <http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~alau/>
 Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer & UNSW Computing Students' Society President
                                     -
                  "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
     Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"