Dear Sir/Madam,
I am in a difficult situation at the moment and am wondering if you can help me out.
I am the IT Officer for Carers NSW Inc, a charity and peak body in NSW. We have
grown in size to the point where we need an assessment of our IT systems and therefore
we need to find an independant IT evaluator/consultant/analyst. The problem is that
every contact I have made have thus far been associated with particular vendors, eg.
Microsoft. I need an unbiased recommendation but can't seem to find anyone who
is truly unbiased. The reason I am writing to you at SLUG is because I am confident
that an unbiased consultant will recommend Linux, which is the way I want to go.
Can someone at the SLUG please give me some advice or point me in the direction of
a consultant who isn't in bed with Microsoft?
Thanks in advance,
Damon Thompson.

Damon Thompson
IT Officer