On Wed, Apr 21, 2004, Damon Thompson wrote:
> The reason I am writing to you at SLUG is because I am confident that
> an unbiased consultant will recommend Linux, which is the way I want
> to go.  Can someone at the SLUG please give me some advice or point me
> in the direction of a consultant who isn't in bed with Microsoft?

There were probably more than a few people reading that mail who could
help out, but here's some other suggestions:

 - spec out the consulting job a bit, and advertise for a consultant by
   mailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 - have a look at the members of Open Source Industry Australia --
   http://osia.net.au/ -- some of them probably offer consulting
   services

-Mary