hai

Music CD's  dont have a file system neither would a blank CD (think of a
blank floppy not formated).

You don't mount a music CD ( no file system) you just play it. I made
the same mistake years ago....

To mount "anything" it must have a file system and your system must
support that file system.

--
Regards
Richard Neal