On 15/07/2004, at 5:03 PM, Howard Lowndes wrote:

I'm desparately trying not to run Windows, just Windows apps,
specifically MYOB, and even single user at that. I don't want to take a
chance on the user seeing anything else that Windows has other than the
specific app.

If your application works in Windows 98, I highly recommend Win4Lin: I've used it to run plenty of Windows applications (such as MS Office two/three years ago, when wine and StarOffice were both pretty crap). It does require you to use a custom kernel, but they provide patches if you're one of the many people who compile their own kernel. I can't speak for wine.

-- % Andre Pang : trust.in.love.to.save